FYI On Book Links

In our summary/review of each book you'll see two links of purchase to buy the book. One will be for the kindle version and one is for the paperback.

We love reading and if you're following our blog we know you love it too. So if you can't get to the library go ahead and purchase the book, curl up by the fire and enjoy! Don't forget to FOLLOW OUR BLOG!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan

This is the third and concluding installment in this dystopian series. All the character from the previous books come full circle. Frustrating at times because I took up issue with one of the characters, you'll understand when you read it, trust me! Overall I'm so glad that this series has manifested itself to be pretty amazing. We follow Gabry and Catcher to the city with the purpose of finding Gabry's twin sister Annah whom Elias abandoned (yeah, I said it!).  I've mentioned before in my reviews that I hate giving too much away, so I won't!

Carrie Ryan truly captured the essence, to me, of what a good book is made up of: action, suspense and romance. The journey of these two sisters is gripping and tugs at your heart.  Throughout the book you have no idea what's going to happen next. Truly a roller coaster of a ride, you will not want to put this book down. Out of the three books my favorite was.... ALL of them!! Equally good and exciting. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Share with us your thoughts on this book, blog, or whatever your little heart desires!! Happy reading!!

No comments: