FYI On Book Links

In our summary/review of each book you'll see two links of purchase to buy the book. One will be for the kindle version and one is for the paperback.

We love reading and if you're following our blog we know you love it too. So if you can't get to the library go ahead and purchase the book, curl up by the fire and enjoy! Don't forget to FOLLOW OUR BLOG!

Monday, March 28, 2011

The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan

This second book in The Forest of Hands and Teeth series, will answer many questions that you may of had at the end of the first book. We are once again emerged in Mary's world where the Unconsecrated (virus infected) swarm the earth. Gabry, the new protagonist in this 2nd book, is a 16 year old with an interesting tie to The Forest of Hands and Teeth. There are so many twists and turns in this book, that I was dizzy when I finished reading it. The characters have so much depth and you can't help but grow attached to them and will them to survive. Like Mary, Gabry has to deal with decisions that will break your heart. I found myself holding my breath through out the book and when I was done I wanted to read the next book right away!!! Except the third book in the series was not due out for another two months!!! Needless to say a week ago I finished the third in the series, which I will be reviewing soon, and can now move on with my life!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Carrie Ryan really knows how to tug at your heart strings with her gripping tale of a young girl who wants to love and be loved. Don't forget to comment on the book after you've read it, we really want to know what you think!     

1 comment:

DomiPink said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm on the 3rd book now and LOVE this series! I've seen both positive and negative reviews but I think it's great..... a good 4 1/2 stars out of 5-- and I can be a little harsh.

-- Thanks again!!!!