FYI On Book Links

In our summary/review of each book you'll see two links of purchase to buy the book. One will be for the kindle version and one is for the paperback.

We love reading and if you're following our blog we know you love it too. So if you can't get to the library go ahead and purchase the book, curl up by the fire and enjoy! Don't forget to FOLLOW OUR BLOG!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

In a not so distant future society, it is thought that love and the emotions that go with it are the reason for the many problems they had in the past. The solution? A cure! On their 18th birthday everyone is mandated to have a procedure to completely remove the disease of Amor Deliria Nervosa. Lena, who is the main protagonist, especially can't wait to have her procedure because the disease runs in her family. I don't want to give anything away but I will say this, at first I was not a believer, it sounded far fetched and strange. Not sure why I gave the book a chance but I'm glad I did! It was an amazing story. It had mystery, action and romance (one of the best romance story). It will not dissapoint! I can't wait for the sequel next year! Please read it and let me know your thoughts on the book or if you've read it already, tell me your favorite part in the book.

No comments: