FYI On Book Links

In our summary/review of each book you'll see two links of purchase to buy the book. One will be for the kindle version and one is for the paperback.

We love reading and if you're following our blog we know you love it too. So if you can't get to the library go ahead and purchase the book, curl up by the fire and enjoy! Don't forget to FOLLOW OUR BLOG!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hanna

I was incredibly disappointed in this movie. The previews were very deceiving, but aren't they always? Despite the movie's potential and intensity the story line fell flat, in fact it was so flat that it was invisible.  There were allot of unanswered questions. Don't get me wrong it had moments but they were few. By the end of the movie, I was asking myself, "what"? "why"? and my favorite, "can I have my money back"?  It was so bad that I wouldn't even bother getting it on Redbox unless you have a code for a free movie and even then, I'd consider it...  Now the caliber of amazing actors that were in the movie was impressive, but even they couldn't save this movie. I give this movie 1 popcorn for Eric Bana's bare chest!

No comments: