FYI On Book Links

In our summary/review of each book you'll see two links of purchase to buy the book. One will be for the kindle version and one is for the paperback.

We love reading and if you're following our blog we know you love it too. So if you can't get to the library go ahead and purchase the book, curl up by the fire and enjoy! Don't forget to FOLLOW OUR BLOG!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Jane by April Lindner

First off, I loved this book!!! It’s become my new obsession and it’s not going away anytime soon. After I finished this book, I started re-reading it 2 hours later. You will do the same! I’m not going to give every detail in the book as a review and give away too much. I hate when I’ve read a review, that obviously had too much information, and sit there waiting for every detail to pop up, that I’m already expecting. I want you to be shocked, happy and sad all on your own.

Jane is a modern take on Jane Eyre, think about it this way; what if Jane Eyre lived in 2011 and fell in love with her rocker boss who she worked for as a nanny? You will have your mind blown. It is a beautifully written tale full of mystery, romance and laughter.  Yes, it is very funny and I found myself laughing out loud often!

Jane’s character is written so well, she’s smart, complex, intuitive, especially for being only nineteen, and without even meaning to she is funny, and a type of dry humor that is sure to make you smile. The rocker, Nico, is mysterious, dark and extremely frustrating when interacting with Jane. As the book progresses he becomes light, humorous and gentle. Even though this is a modern take, it has all the elements of a classic. April Lindner, Thank you, for opening up our minds and hearts to this amazing book and characters. 

I hope this book gets picked up for a movie because it deserves to become an instant classic movie, as is, in the case of the book. Please share your thoughts on the book and what you loved about it. I give this book a hundred thousand stars on Amazon if I could!    

No comments: